Sunday 20 May 2012

As we struggle to make sense of things, life looks on in repose.  ~Author Unknown


Hi my name is Darlene McCoy I am not a writer but a woman who suddenly sees herself being forced to change her life and  rethink the path that she was on. At the time of my illness  I was like many women my age; in transition from being a full time mother and wife to watching her children slowly leave home and make lives of their own. It was my time;  and as much as I loved my kids I could finally work on finding something that I would enjoy doing. I needed more meaningful employment.  I wanted to be able to get up in the morning and enjoy going to work again. I was at a point in my life where the children were grown and didn't need me as much anymore so why not go out there and find something that would make me  happy.  Then On the 21th of November, 2011 I suffered a series of cluster migraines which sent me to the ER.  I have started this blog in hopes of helping anyone out there that may have experienced what I have.  I want to make this a place to share and a place to heal.

.  

No comments:

Post a Comment